We're proud to announce the release of v1.1.0.
- An additional constant 'SPOON_CHARSET' has been added. This will be used by default.
- SpoonCookie & SpoonSession no longer use the 'strict' setting. They will return false on failure.
- SpoonHTTP::isSent no longer throws an Exception.
- SpoonDatabase is now using PHP's PDO which results in a speed increase.
- Added a method in SpoonFile to download a file (SpoonFile::download)
- Fixed a typo in SpoonDirectory::getSize
- Bugfix: SpoonDirectory::getList won't return files listed in the exclude-array anymore
- Bugfix: SpoonDirectory::delete doesn't use SpoonFile::getList anymore because this function doesn't exists
- Bugfix: SpoonDirectory::getSize doesn't use SpoonFile::getList anymore because this function doesn't exists
- SpoonLocale was added. This package contains some nifty lists in multiple languages (countries, days of the week, ...)
- SpoonDate has now only 1 method related to dates. The others were moved to SpoonLocale.
- SpoonRadioButton, SpoonMultiCheckBox & SpoonDropDown now have an extra option that allows the default security measurements to be overruled.
- SpoonDataGrid now seems to be in check with the changes made to the other parts of the library.
- SpoonFilter::isURL now allows tildes.
- Some classes are now united into one file for speed.